Healthcare Grant Application
Healthcare Grant Process
What You Will Need to Apply
Application materials are for both projects and equipment funding requests.
All applicants must complete each item unless otherwise noted. Applications that do not include information listed below will not be considered for funding.
Click here to download and print off this list.
- A cover sheet or letter with the name, address, and phone/fax numbers of the applicant organization
- Name and title of contact person
- Title of project
- Brief summary of project, including amount of request and total budget for project
- Signature of the Executive Director, Program Director, or Department Manager
Please limit the project description to four (4) pages.
- Problem or issue to be addressed and/or need for program in our community
- Population to be served
- Project's goals and objectives
- Intended outcomes and plans for evaluation
- Time frame for implementation
- Current and future project funding strategies
- Organization's qualifications to effectively implement the project
There is no limit on supporting documentation. Applicants may include as much information as pertinent to the grant request.
List all expenses for the project and all pending and committed sources of income. Identify which portion of the budget the Foundation is being asked to support and whether or not partial funding would be acceptable.
- Mission and purpose
- Size, location, and history
- Services offered and most current service statistics
- List of Board members and key personnel
If the proposal involves a partnership with one or more entities, a letter of support from the partner entities should be included.
- Most recent audited financial statement and management letter OR IRS Form 990 tax return if the organization has no audit
- Most recent Annual Report
- Letter verifying tax exempt 501(c)(3) status is current
The Foundation for Community Care Board of Directors reviews all grant funding applications at the regularly scheduled May Board Meeting. Applicants will be notified of a decision on or before June 1st. In the event of an approved grant, funds can be distributed by either vendor check (please submit an invoice/bill), or by a check specifically to your organization (please submit a copy of the paid invoice/bill). The funds allocated for this project will be held by the Foundation until the proper paperwork has been completed. Please note that grant funds will only be available during the applicable fiscal year, between the dates of July 1st and June 30th.
Grant recipients are required to submit a final report on the use of granted funds. The grant report is simply an evaluation by the grant recipient of the project funded. The Foundation for Community Care evaluates the outcomes of grant awards, and therefore the timely submission of a grant report is very important. If a grant recipient is unable to meet the reporting deadline, we request that they contact the Foundation in writing or by phone prior to the due date. No new grant requests will be considered until a satisfactory report has been received.
To allow ample time for the Foundation Board members to review each request thoroughly, applications must be received by 4 pm April 30th.
The Senior Executive of the Foundation for Community Care is available to discuss application procedures.
Send requests to:
Foundation for Community Care
C/O Senior Executive
221 2nd ST NW
Sidney, MT 59270
(406) 488-2279 (fax)
The application process is currently closed. Mark your calendar for March 1, 2019, when it will re-open.
To view an example of a completed grant application click here.
Questions? Visit our FAQs page: Frequently Asked Questions