Charitable Gift Annuity
A CGA is a contract between you and the Foundation. In exchange for a gift of cash or property, we agree to make fixed payments to you for the remainder of your life.
What's the Need?
- You want to make a gift to the Foundation and receive fixed payments.
- You want to make a gift but need some sort of income now so you can take care of current or anticipated expenses.
- You are thinking about your spouse’s current and future needs.
- You are concerned about a family member’s retirement and is interested in funding a deferred flexible gift annuity for their benefit.
What's the Solution?
- You and the Foundation enter into a Charitable Gift Annuity agreement.
- Fixed Payments for Life
- You receive fixed payments for life.
- Tax-free Payments
- A portion of each payment may be tax free.
- Rates by Age
- Payout rates are based on your age at the time of funding.
- Tax Deduction
- You will receive a federal income tax deduction.
- Entitles you to an immediate income tax deduction.
- At the end of the term, the remainder or the balance from the CGA goes to the Foundation.