IRA Charitable Rollover
If you are 70½ or older, you make a tax-free IRA charitable rollover gifts of up to $100,000 per year directly from your Individual Retirement Account.
IR Charitable Rollover Video
What's the Need?
- You do not need additional income and want to avoid “double taxation” on the minimum required distribution (MRD).
What's the Solution?
- You can transfer funds directly from your IRA to the Foundation.
- Eligibility for Tax Credits and Deductions
- The Charitable IRA Rollover is not treated as taxable income, and allows people to satisfy their required minimum distribution (RMD).
- Gifts may count toward your RMD for the year.
- This could lead to federal, and in many cases, state income tax savings.